Multi Function Calibrators
Looking for Multi-function calibrators then you have reached the right place. Multi-function calibrators provide precision and accuracy when simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals. Multi-function calibrators simulate multiple DC (direct current) signals such as voltage, current, frequency, pulse, resistance, and power.
Our comprehensive range has been selected for engineers to find the ideal solution, each product is of high quality and sourced from leading brands such as; Aoip Instrumentation, Druck, Fluke, Gossen Metrawatt, Martindale and Time Electronic.
Uses of multi-function calibrators
- Multifunction calibrators make it possible to measure and calibrate most sensors, transmitters, and instruments.
Multi-function calibrators common test measurements
- Voltage: Measure voltage in water, humidity, and aerospace
- Current: Measure direct current which is useful in industrial automation applications, for example.
- Frequency: Source the frequency in a variety of different equipment such as counters and flow meters.
- Resistance: They are commonly used in devices that work with temperature such as a Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD).
Why would you need a multi-function calibrator?
The main advantage of using a multi-function process calibrator is to read common process signals such as current, voltage, frequency, and resistance, whereas other calibrators measure just one of these elements.
Multi-function calibrators are found on calibration workstations in electrical and electronic testing environment.