Water filter housing units are designed to hold the water filter cartridge in place. They are made from a rugged polypropylene plastic material, and are designed to be robust and offer a durable filtration system.
How do Filter Housing work?
Typically they work by filtering out any unwanted particles such as dirt or bacteria and prevent them passing through the water by creating a barrier.
Features and benefits:
- Easy to change cartridges
- Comes with an easy to install wall mounting bracket
- Different colours are available
- Some models feature built-in pressure relief valves
- Produces safe drinking water
- Conveniently included housing spanners available with some models
- Guarantees are available
Where might I use a Filter Housing Unit?
- Potable water
- Outdoor facilities
- Alkaline parts washing
- Working environments such as building sites and offices