RF Solutions ANT-4ROD5-SMA ISM Band, UHF RFID Antenna (430 → 435 MHz ) Wall/Pole Mount, SMA
This image is representative of the product range
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Part No.:
- RF Solutions
- COO (Country of Origin):
|1 - 9||SGD97.04|
RF Solutions - 433MHz Antenna
There are a variety of 433MHz Antenna products from RF Solutions. The active gain on this selection covers, +2dBi, +3dBi, +5dBi from wall mounting, fibreglass rod, miniature helical, I Bar, hinged Whip and Whip antenna with PIG tail. Some styles have the omnidirectional feature where they work in both directions. Antennas with Leads attached vary from RG58, RG174 and RG316 with 50 Ohm impedance.
RFS 433MHz Gain Antennas applications consist of embedded applications, General Low Power Radio, M2M Applications, Telemetry, GSM Cellular and range extension.
· Wall mounting Gain Antenna, +3dBi - Omni Directional, 7MHz Bandwidth, VSWR <1.8, Vertical Polarisation
· Fibreglass Rod, +5dBi - Omni Directional, VSWR <1.8, N Connector on base with; 2m RG58 Lead to SMA (Male), Vertical Polarisation.
· Miniature Helical SMA, +2dBi - OmniDirectional, VSWR <2.0, SMA Male Connector, 1/4 Wave Monopole Antenna, ABS housing and resistant to Vandalism
· I Bar Patch Antenna, +3dBi - Horizontal Beam, 6MHz Bandwidth, VSWR <2.0, 2m RG174 Connecting Lead, Self-adhesive sticker on Rear, Vertical Polarisation
· Whip Antenna with PIG Tail, +2dBi - VSWR <2.0, 200mm of RG316 Lead, SMA Male, Vertical Polarisation
· Whip Antenna hinged, +3dBi - Omni-Directional, VSWR <2.0, 1/4 Wave Monopole Antenna, ABS / Rubber Housing
|Antenna Form Factor||Rod|
|RF Protocols||ISM Band, UHF RFID|
|Supported Frequency Bands||430 → 435 MHz|
|Antenna Mounting Type||Wall/Pole|